September Blog Carnival

I've been doing this for about a month now, and have started reaching out to the greater blogosphere.  I've been reading a pile of blogs for awhile now.  Always been a fan.  Never thought of starting one until recently.

What changed?  5th Edition D&D.  I'm a big fan of the new edition, but here at the beginning of its life cycle we are short on crunch.  Those fiddly bits that all DMs love to add to their game.  A new spell cast by the necromancer that is terrorizing town.  That unknown monster lurking in the shadows, that rare magical item that is only known of in legend.  We didn't have enough of those.  So I set about doing what I did in my early days of gaming, going thru Dragon Magazine and adding the cool bits to my world.

I figured if I went thru all that trouble, the least I could do was share it with others, considering I have so shamelessly stolen so many ideas from the blogs that I read, the least I could do was give back.

So in the spirit of this month's Blog Carnival, check out those blogs I have listed in the Blogs I Read sidebar.  There is some great stuff in there.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog