Bazaar of the Bizarre: Rings that Do Weird Things

Dragon Magazine #117 was a good one for content for me to work with. In addition to By Magic Masked, there is also a collection of reader submitted magical rings. I converted a bunch of them over to 5e rules, as well as updating a collection of magical rings from Dragon Magazine #82 that I had previously converted and posted here. I combined the two into my newest DMs Guild Pay What You Want offering, Bazaar of the Bizarre: Rings that Do Weird Things. Twenty-one magical rings to add to your treasure troves!

Many thanks to all who have downloaded my two previous collections. In case you missed them, here they are again:

Airs of Ages Past Nine Magical Harps from the Forgotten Realms
By Magic Masked Nine Magical Masks from the Forgotten Realms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog