Grognard's Grimoire: Sorcerers

After the comments I received on my Arcane Casters of Eska post, and another session of playtesting I'm quite happy about how the rules work. My sorcerer player was usually quite content to spam cantrips in combat, with the occasional spell thrown out. Last session was a complete flip. He cast a variety of spells, ranging them at different levels as well. He really showed a a lot more flexibility, which is what I was going for.

I'm quite proud of the system, so I've packaged it up with some other sorcerer options that I've run here in the past as my first player option on the DM's Guild. Grognard's Grimoire: Sorcerers is now available as a Pay What You Want!

I would like to thank all the generous supporters that actually paid for some of my creations! I'm blown away by each and every actual sale. I have taken some of the profit that I made and supported some artists on both the DM's Guild and DriveThruRPG by purchasing some of their art to use in this first installment of the Grognard's Grimoire.

Please check out my DMs Guild titles!
Airs of Ages Past, Nine magical harps from the Forgotten Realms
By Magic Masked, Nine magical masks from the Forgotten Realms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aasimar