Bazaar of the Bizarre: Archer's Best Friend v2.0 Major Update!

I'm excited to announce a major update to Bazaar of the Bizarre: Archer's Best Friend! Expanded from 8 to 23 pages with over 20 new items and lots of new artwork. I scoured Deviant Art and found some great artists that I was able to work with that I feel really helps bring this to life. If you've already downloaded this, go back and get the update!
Please check out my DMs Guild titles!
Airs of Ages Past, Nine magical harps from the Forgotten Realms
By Magic Masked, Nine magical masks from the Forgotten Realms
Grognard’s Grimoire: Sorcerers, Player’s options for the sorcerer class.

Comments

  1. Nice article thanks for sharing. If you need to write a good article you need to use essay help online .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aasimar