I jumped on Mythoard's second month a few weeks ago and my package arrived today. Quite happy with the hoard!
- Two Mythoard folders with some awesome art on the front.
- Unpainted gnome wizard mini.
- A button with the same gnome.
- 2 blazing orange swirled dice, a d4 and a d8.
- The Powers That Be, a Pits and Perils supplement. A interesting pantheon of gods.
- A creature deck. 54 monster cards with some awesome artwork and system neutral info on the backs. I got the fey, constructs and wildlife deck.
- 2 card sleeves. Always useful.
- A map of Tenkar's Tomb.
- A cardstock sheet, "The Guns of Brimstone", a preview of old west era firearm rules for DCC RPG, Black Powder, Black Magic.
- Another cardstock sheet, "The Brimstone Epitaph". DCC RPG old west "newspaper". Stories on the front, the flip side being "The Real Story", a DM eyes only explanation of the odd things happening on the front.
Overall a great batch of useful and fun stuff! I can't wait to fully explore the contents!